Another Quilt in the making

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day to Me and the Grandbabes!

 The grandbabes talked Papa into getting down Sara's old Barbie house from the Garage Loft. The grandbabes were amazed at how big it was!
 The girls had a blast spraying it down with water trying to get all the dust off of it...
 Always so fun trying to get a picture of everyone :)

 I think Sara is having as much fun cleaning the Barbie house as the grandbabes are :)
 Little Miss Mel doesn't want her picture taken...
Still didn't get her :)  There is always next time!
 Got a pic of my son, Mark, his wife, Rachel and Cole with the girls.  Told Cole in a couple of years he will be as tall as me!
 It is wonderful having my daughter-in-law work at Blue Nile Jewelry.  Look at these gorgeous earrings she got me!  I love them!
 Cole brought me a Barbie puzzle :)  
 Sara got me the coolest planter - it is a bicycle!  I love it!!!
Sara made me this cool 70's VW Bus pillow.  All out of Anna Marie Horner fabrics and Kaffe Fassett.  You would think she lived the 70's with how perfect she did the colors!

 Here is the back of the pillow.  She knows how I love Martha Negley fabrics...
Look closer and you can see she wrote "Happy Mother's Day" to me on it!  So very special!

No comments:

Post a Comment